Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Appliquemarket.com is Born!




After many, many hours of putting in product, files, pictures and much testing, I have 'launched' my new website: www.appliquemarket.com

This site will offer my applique designs and all are available for Instant Download! No more waiting for those files to be emailed!

There is also a Gallery where I hope to add lots of photos of your projects using appliquemarket.com products.

Soon I will have an applique tutorial that will show the applique process, step-by-step, complete with pictures and lots of tips and tricks that I learned over the years.

I'd love to hear from you about the new site. Enjoy!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. The site is great! I love the instant downloads! I am so excited for you! Your designs are great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy